I get an error "Invalid Package Departure date. Choose another date" - what should I do?
Modified on 21 December 2012 10:45 AM
The inability to save a Package Option in a booking may be caused by one or more of the following:
- Database Module>Database Option>Cost Details screen: Service Category = Package; this option must be attached to a package in a Pre-Costed Module (PCM) before the Package Option can be inserted into a booking.
- If a Package Option has been attached to a PCM:
- if it's a 'Book-on' package type,
- make sure that the package handling option 'Process as Group Roll-up (Book-on)' has been selected
- check that allotment (allocation) has been created for the package departure date/s
- check that the Allocation Split has been attached to Agent (Debtors Module)
- if the package is not 'Book-on' type,
- make sure that the Package Handling option 'Allow Package On Request' has been selected.